Saturday, October 1, 2011

"If we make each other happy, then we just can't lose"

As I sat in the hair salon waiting to be put under the dryer, I'm listening to Pandora and Chocolate High, by India Arie comes on. This one lyric stuck out to me this time!

If in any relationship u are NOT making one another happy it's def time to do some re-evaluating. That doesn't mean end it, but seek out the reason u first feel in love or as my ls says strong like for that person. This all starts with u! What makes u happy and build off of that. Making someone happy should not b this big extravagant list of things u must do yet it should b the simplest things in life. Their presence, kisses on their cheek or forehead, texts messages and calls just to say I miss u, I'm thinking of u or I hope your having a great day! In a nut shell it's the little thoughts in our mind that we often brush off into a corner pocket in our mind. Clean that corner pocket out and begin to show everyone around u the happiness that u have on the inside. Make someone's day! Have a great weekend!

P.S. Remember your significant other should b the quiet part of your life...at least that is what I seek. Like God he or she comes in a small or still way but has the biggest impact!

Be Inspired,

Sweet Lady ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment