Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Do you Boo...

As I was traveling on 95N on my way home from church on Sunday, a thought came to mind of how many women and men, forget to DO THEM! Many times when we enter into new relationships weather with the same(friendships) or opposite sex our priorities can be altered. Which is completely fine. However, do not forget to do you! Dont allow yourself to be so tuned into them that you forget to satisfy your needs and wants in life. I know females that have been so consumed with being with a man that they lose sight of who they are, were and are going in life (myself included). You do not have to spend ALL your time with a person, especially not too soon. Like a pastor Wesley said in church on Friday night u should not give a complete 100% to anyone immediately. You don't know if they deserve all of your goodness yet.

When u do that u will always end up disappointed and full of negative emotions. Always remember to take time out for you, schedule some ME time, hang out with friends or w/e u do that brings u peace. My peace can be found in mani's, pedi's, church on Sundays, walking in the mall browsing, reading a good book, laying in bed with the lights out gospel music playing and just my thoughts(I do this most often)!

Oh and never let fear hold u back! When in question, seek God in prayer, patiently wait and move in His time! ;)

Be inspired ,

Sweet Lady!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you wrote this post... You hit it right on the nail:)

    ReplyDelete