Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Just Do it

So I know your probably wondering, why the Nike symbol?  Well, one of the most vital lessons that God has is teaching me currently is to Just do it and to be obedient to the promptings of the Holy Spirit. I truly believe that joy and peace come from being obedient to God.  Being obedient to God isn’t easy but we have to do it to remain in the will of God and to live out his full purpose for our lives.

Life is hard! It really never gets easy. There are good times and bad times.  But what I have learned is that sitting around with excuses of why we can’t, will not get us anywhere. The key is to be consistently content in both the good and bad times. In my life I have had so many plans of what should be and what could have been but most times they didn't happen the way I had envisioned in my little fantasy world. God had other plans. I guess that’s why he requires us to freely let him work in our lives. It’s ok to plan your day if that is what keeps you accountable, but there is no need to plan every second preparing for the worst more than the good.  We have to have faith that good will happen, but if bad does god allowed it for a reason and will work it out for our good. His word says no weapon formed against us shall prosper.

 Let go, let flow. When I lived in a space of just flowing I had so much more peace. God showed up in my life so many times over and over. Many times bringing me to tears. It’s hard to be obedient to God. I am not going to lie. That’s when we must remember  Hebrews 12:11:

 “No discipline is enjoyable while it is happening—it’s painful! But afterward there will be a peaceful harvest of right living for those who are trained in this way. (NLT)

When you receive your harvest from planting seeds of obedience your life will be forever changed. God has so much he wants to do in our lives. Let God lead you through the promptings of the Holy Spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment