Friday, September 14, 2012

Plans for me....

This is another note from my phone. Please excuse any errors as this is only a raw and somewhat transparent post of something that came off the top of my head… Enjoy!

The plans you have for me...

Create worry. I often wonder when, where, how.

But I'm often reminded to stand on Your promises.

To know that I know, that I know that what You say in Your word are honest and true.

As a man thinkth then so is he.

So I often act on my emotions instead of the promises that Your word reminds me of. The devil creeps in and tells me that I will be single forever…why can’t I be in a relationship like everyone around me…I will never have my own children and that I will only be able to adopt( Which I really want to do regardless, however I want to experience the amazing feeling of my own child growing inside of me). Sometimes he (the devil) creeps in saying, I’m not doing a good job at work and I’m going be fired tomorrow and fear creeps in at night nervous that someone will break into my apartment. Why can't I have clear skin like so and so, calves like this one of gluts like her! 

BUT GOD! I am made in the image of god! Beautifully and wonderfully made.  When the devil attacks, I attack back with the word and promises of God! Sometimes, shoot, a lot of times, I fail but God's grace and mercies are new every morning and for that I am thankful. How awesome is that?!?

Let me tell you not living by your emotions is one of the hardest things to NOT do and takes a lot of SHUTTING UP and allowing your flesh to die and God’s love to shine through. But, seek God and through His strength it is possible.

Love ya,

Sweet Lady

2 comments:

  1. "Let me tell you not living by your emotions is one of the hardest things to NOT do and takes a lot of SHUTTING UP and allowing your flesh to die and God’s love to shine through. But, seek God and through His strength it is possible."

    well said.

    can I say that I really needed to read this! you posted this at the appointed time. GOD knows what it to come...we don't. That's why he said "I don't think the way you think, and I don't work the way you work." (isaiah 55:8)

    I too, am eager to get married, and be pregnant, and have a man that will love me forever, but God knows when that will be. I just want to be so lost in God that a man has to seek god to find me...not the other way around.

    be patient girl, as I know you are.

    you have no need to worry.

    matthew 6:25-34

    have a great day!
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I like the new blog layout!

    ReplyDelete