Tuesday, August 14, 2012

He is.....

So as of this past Sunday I decided to get a new tattoo. At first, I wanted Yahweh, which is God in Hebrew. Then I changed my mind. Noooo, I thought. I should get my fav scriputre, Hebrews 12:11. Then tonight in my quiet time...

As I was drawn to read Exodus 3:1. I devoted a portion of my quiet time to being Humble. This scripture tells the story of Moses being a sheperd and how God used this experience to humble him. I began reading the footnotes in my Life Application Bible. I came down to verses 13-15 which states:

"God called himself I AM, a name describing his eternal power and unchangeable character." That alone excites me! He never changes! Life is all about change and learning to adapt from the things and people that will always change, yet we must still grow and remain humble and keep Him first. So when life gets a little unstable and things and people began to change, I will always be reminded that He IS!

No comments:

Post a Comment