Sunday, December 18, 2011

Take it all back!

As I have began the journey to let my hair grow back out (only bob length). I have decided to take this journey as not only a transition for my hair but for my personal and spiritual self as well. I want to transition into all that is out there for me. Mentally, Spiritually and Physically. Towards the end of this year, I must admit I have fell off track. 2011 was a year of test for me. Being in a year of test after test after test after test after test is HARD!! But I made it and I am taking the growth from my test and pushing them forward into my testimony in 2012. I am taking ME back now, before year end and preparing for my transition and to receive all that God has in store! Take you back now! Dont wait until news years!!!

SN: This is truly OFF topic, however I want to encourage someone not to let where you COME FROM be a deciding factor of where you are GOING! Discipline yourself to push(pray until something happens) past where you have always been.

Be Inspired,

Sweet Lady!

2 comments:

  1. You have come a long way with your transition sis.. So while you continue your journey, look back at where you came from and smile and look at where your going and smile, because you have come a long way and are doing an awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Thanks sis! :) That gives me so much confidence to push forward!

    ReplyDelete