Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pieces of Me...How I get down

Since this is my first blog, I figured I would start off my allowing you to get to know a lil bit of who I am.
  • I am God Fearing
  • I seek Him above all else
  • My desire is to please Him and see His will be done in my life.
  • I am Happy
  • I am growing and maturing
  • I love my smile
  • I appreciate the smallest things in life
  • I want to adopt a lil boy
  • God has been amazing to me and my eyes fill at His goodness and favor over my life.
  • I love my mommy and daddy
  • I am a daddy's girl...he just gets me
  • I want to open a WaWa
  • I am somewhat of a shopaholic
  • I am fat kid
  • I love to laugh
  • I love to laugh at my own jokes
  • I rejoice in Gods grace
  • I love spoken word
  • I like RnB, Jazz, Neo Soul, Gospel and Hip Hop
  • I listen to gospel music a lot (it gets me through)
  • I love a man who rejoices in Gods grace
  • Through my pain I find and develop my strength.
  • I am not just pretty for a dark skin girl I am gorgeous because I am who God made me
  • I am shy, so yeah I can be a bit anti
  • I am NOT stuck up (contrary to popular belief)
  • I love my girls
  • I can be insecure at times
  • I desire Gods Favor
  • I love amazing and positive people
  • I am goal oriented
  • I like to be in control
  • I am a planner
  • I am not independent, I am self sufficient
  • I am positive and I speak it and think it
  • I am indecisive
  • I am not perfect
  • I am a WIP (Work in Progress)
These are some of the pieces of me....

Be inspired,

Sweet Lady :)

No comments:

Post a Comment